About Me

My photo
Kg.Jawa, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
SIMPLE, CLUMSY, EMO, ♥FAMILY OH FAMILY♥, ♥FRIENDS♥, ♫SI GILA MUSIK♫, ♥ORANGE+PURPLE♥

Friday, May 28, 2010

ad same ker???

i kinda hate to say dis but when i look at some of iwan's pics in his fb,,i hardly to accept dat yes..there are some similitary btween my 1st bro n iwan...i hav some black memories wit him n it really effect my relationship wit him..so dats mean,,since i was 3-4 years old untill now,,we had never spoken..crazy huh...we live under 1 roof but never speak to each other...dah lah muke kitorg ad sket2 sme...dats y when my bro in laws said dat 'muke diorg sme gle.' n ' ce byg kalu tu btol2 adi..'...i can't bayang2 lah...dis is bcoz,,i really like iwan..i like his voice n his stail..nice 2 me...tapi bile org ckp muke iwan mcm muke abg ak...haiyaaa...korg tgk sndri lah ad sme ke x...
(neway sori pd phak2 y bkenaan sbb smik gmbr ni curik2

mayb abg ak ni gelap sket n iwan putih sket...p dunno lah..

No comments: